Serve with 1 cup mixed greens.
1 lb (450 g) top sirloin beef
2 tbsp olive oil, divided
2 cups pineapple
2 tbsp soy sauce
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Cut beef into cubes. In bowl, combine seasoning and 1 tbsp oil. Add beef; stir to evenly coat.
- Cut pineapple into 1” pieces. Using the 4-in-1 Mandoline, slice the zucchini into ribbons. Thread meat, fruit, and vegetables onto skewers.
- Place skewers on grill; rotate often until lightly charred and chicken is cooked through, 8–10 min.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, stir together dry glaze, jelly, soy sauce, and 1 tbsp oil.
- Place skewers onto a large platter; drizzle with sauce.